The Nordic Baltic Fusarium Seminar (NBFS 2019)
April 3, 2019 - April 4, 2019
This seminar will cover a wide range of scientific areas including:
- Strategies for mycotoxin reduction in the food and feed chains.
- Fusarium mycotoxins, including toxicology and masked mycotoxins.
- Resistance breeding and control against Fusarium
- Occurrence of Fusarium and mycotoxins
The objective of this seminar is to strengthen the contact between scientists from Nordic and Baltic countries and to facilitate the exchange of information gathered within different research-projects related to Fusarium and mycotoxins. Franz Berthiller (BOKU, Austria) and Theo van der Lee (Wageningen University and Research, Netherlands) are invited speakers.
- Deadline for early registration: 01.10.2018
- Submitting titles for presentation: 01.10.2018
- Notification of acceptance for oral and poster presentation: 01.12.2018
- Submission of abstracts for presentations: 02.02.2019